Saturday 15 March 2014

Pond's White Beauty BB+ Fairness Cream Review + Swatch

Hellooo gorgeous :) Today I am going to review one of my favorite product at present, Pond's White Beauty BB+ Fairness cream which is soooo G.O.O.D. and I use it for my everyday wear to College. When I am in hurry and i have no time for Sunscreen i just apply this and I'm good to go.


Pond's White Beauty BB+Fairness Cream contains the GenWhite COVER Formula.
         
     



Ponds claims: 



  • Instant  natural glow on Outside
  • Lightens skin and spots from inside. (I think GenWhite COVER formula does this)
  • Even skin tone
  • Spf 30 PA++ sun protection
  • Does not clog pores
  • Light, non oily.




How I use :
  1. I first take a pea size amount on the back of my palm and apply small dots on my T- Zone and then blend it using my fingers (by tapping) or my foundation brush in downward strokes when i want a smooth & even  finish.
  2. Then i go ahead and apply it on the rest of my face & neck.
  3. You need to blend it well and quickly especially if you have dry skin. 




Contains:


 Ginger root extract which is great for dealing with pimples and blemishes. And no joking it did help me reduce my stubborn pimple marks. 


Sunscreen Protection SPF 30 PA++ :  Protects from sun damage.

Vitamin E : Reduces free radicals which age the skin and cause dark spots.

Allantoin : Said to be anti-inflammatory & helps in reducing the pigmentation.



Its one color for all product which is the major draw back and Ponds BB Cream. Although for me its fine as its almost close to my skin tone uuhhhhmmmm may be no its just a tad lighter than my skin tone but when i blend it properly it just sets in with my skin tone. It has an almost satiny finish. And since i have a slightly oily skin I set this with powder/ compact.




I need only so much for my face and neck. Requiring minimal product means long usage. 


Bare hand without BB cream

With the BB cream
See how it covers my  green veins. It covers around 50 % of my blemishes.

Pros:
  1.  Gives a satiny finish.
  2. Conceals 50% of dark spots.
  3. Works great as a primer too.
  4. My face does not become dull even after 5-6 hours so no touch ups required.
  5. Hell yes it does help reduce the appearance of my blemish. (I feel its the ginger root extract)
  6. SPF 30 with PA++
  7. Does not just conceal but also heals. (*Brownie points earned*)
  8. Inexpensive and Great value for money. 
  9. Nice packaging
  10. Smells good
  11. Available in 2 sizes.
  12. Does not clog pores and is non oily.
Cons:
  1. Only 1 shade so i think dark skinned beauties wont be able to reap the benefits of this cream.
  2. Girls with Dry skin might wanna layer a moisturiser underneath or it may look flaky.

Price: INR 125 for 18 grams & INR 69 for 9 grams. 


ATSL Rating: 4.75. 


In short if your fair to medium skin toned you might definitely wanna try it. I am sure it wont disappoint you.


Will I repurchase :  Of course yes !!!


Have you tried the Ponds BB Cream? What are your view about it. Do let me know your views and if you like to get updates on my latest posts please follow my blog and like my Facebook page Here.

Lots of love,
Priyanka.

3 comments:

  1. i have this and i agree with every word of your review :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cream ... reviewed on my blog too
    http://www.blingsparkle.com/

    ReplyDelete