Wednesday, 2 November 2016

Benefit They're real mascara Review & EOTD

Happy Diwali :) 

Here's a little thing about Me & Mascaras, I have long & dense lashes naturally so I dont generally prefer to spend huge amount on Mascara since they have to be tossed out after six months of first using them [Bonus tip for beginners who dint already know that :-P] due to which I have always been happy with Maybelline & Loreal. And this Best seller Mascara comes with a whopping price tag. So did it work or did it not? Lets find out.





COMPANY CLAIMS

Bigger, bolder, sexier lashes!
they're real! lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts and separates. Our jet black, long-wearing formula won’t smudge or dry out. A specially designed brush reveals lashes you never knew you had!
  • 94% saw dramatic length & volume*
  • 94% saw visible lift*
  • 100% saw long-wearing results*
*Results observed in a consumer panel survey
COMES IN 3 SHADES: Black, brown & blue
INGREDIENTS: 
WATER (AQUA), PARAFFIN, POLYBUTENE, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, BEESWAX (CERA ALBA), BISDIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE2, C1836 ACID TRIGLYCERIDE, PALMITIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, TRIETHANOLAMINE, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TETRASODIUM EDTA, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SODIUM LAURETH12 SULFATE, GLYCERIN, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SERICIN, CALCIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TILIA TOMENTOSA BUD EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID, BHT, SORBIC ACID. [+/: IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN (CI 77289), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)]. N° 05827/N



MY EXPERIENCE
Benefit they're real mascara is beautifully packaged in grey & metallic tube. It has a fat rubberised wand with domed tip & features staggered bristles which grabs the roots of every lash & coats each lash evenly to makes your lashes look fluttery yet seperated.  The color is Jet black so the outcome is outstanding. This mascara adds Amazing length & volume to my already long & thick lashes without clumping them. This is what I love the most about this Mascara. Its has a non drying consitency perfect to achieve clump free lashes. 




It is smudge free & lasts all day long on me without leaving any dry flakes under my eyes. This award winning mascara always work for me so I am glad to have succumbed to its hype. Love the fact that it comes in Travel sized version as well. Allow the coats to dry properly while layering this mascara & always remember to wiggle the wand while application to avoid clumps. 


Wearing the Benefit they're real mascara
Also read: How to apply mascara like a Pro. Clump free.
I always buy mascara mini when ever possible  especially when its pricey so that I can utilise maximum product before its time to dispose it.
Added tip: Never share your mascara & dispose is after 6 months from its first usage.
PRICE & QUANTITY
$12 for 4.0 g 
$ 24 for 8.5 g 
Available in Sephora India & online.
On a side note I hear Sephora is finally gonna open its doors this year in Chennai after being under construction for what seems like forever.
ATSL RATING: 5/5. 
Definetely recommended
Have you tried Benefit They're real mascara? Do you love it as much as I do? Let me know in the comments down below

26 comments:

  1. This looks amazing. It makes your lashes look thick and full of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lashes look so fuller. So nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great. This one is worth its rave :)
    True buying Mini version is so much better

    Recently Posted:VLCC Lovable Lipbalm review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's what i call real. awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great mascara. Would love to try this.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give it a try i'm sure you will love it too :)

      Delete
  6. I haven't heard very good reviews about it but good to know that it worked for you.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya i love it, it worked really well for me :) I think you should give it a try.

      Delete
  7. i bought the mini version of this too, way back in june, and i hadnt opened it till now coz i wanted to save it for diwali and the new year etc etc.. i tried it out for the first time last week and i was blown away, it really is such a great mascara! and it looks so fabulous on you! well reviewed xo

    Aditi | https://lifeasaditi.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really dint like this mascara as it work out for me at all !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh oh. On me it lengthening, voluminous & long lasting without flaking so i love it :)

      Delete
  9. Nice review.. I will try my hand in this :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! those lashes!! Somehow mascara never works for me!!I need to get my hands on this!

    xoxo Deepika
    http://mugglefashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh oh!! Mascara makes a huge different. Hopefully this works.

      Delete
  11. I really love both the they're real mascara and the eyeliner. Nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love mascara !
    You lashes look beautiful. <3

    www.rasoirecipe.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful lashes...great review :)

    ReplyDelete